The Lord has granted you the grace to find this article of powerful deliverance sermon and prayer points. Blessed be his holy name; in Him, we are saved from the enemy’s snares and the devil’s vices. The Lord has promised us in Isaiah 7: 7 that the plans of the evil ones concerning his children (you) shall not stand nor come to pass.
Isaiah 7:7 (King James Version)
“Thus saith the Lord God, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.”
The above scripture shall be your portion, thus said the Lord! As long as you key into this revelation and promise believing it will work for you, it shall surely work for you in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Moving forward to psalm 23:4
He said you should fear no evil even when you walk into the valley of the shadow of death… For he is with you. He will restore you from the death of poverty, death of barrenness, death of sickness in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
The Bible says that no one can come against me if God is for me. His rod and His staff shall comfort you; he shall deliver you from the hands of your enemies!!! This is the word of the Lord, and it shall come to pass if you believe.
Psalm 23:4 (King James Version)
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.”
If you are a child of God and understand the promises that God has given to his children, you will never be afraid of any arrow coming from the kingdom of darkness. Yes, the devil is powerful but can never be comparable to the almighty God. He has created the devil and has given him powers; how can the created be more potent than the creator? That is highly impossible.
God is the greatest, and his supremacy, grace, love, protection, and other abundant blessings cover all his children. In Psalm 91, the Bible says that he that dwelleth in the secret place of the highest God shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. It means you shall be covered under the shelter and umbrella of his grace and glory… hallelujah!
Psalm 91:1 (King James Version)
“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Highest shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”
Beloved brothers and sisters, our Lord Jesus Christ is the king of light, the armor of our refuge, the pillar of our life, the mediator of all men, the fighter of our battles both seen and unseen; he is the spotless lamb that was slaughtered for your salvation, redemption, and freedom from all manner of bondage.
5 Deliverance Sermon and Prayer Points
Do you believe in him? Do you think he is capable? Are you ready to call on his redeeming grace to command solutions to your problems? If you’re ready, read and say these prayers aloud with great faith!
- Forgive me, Lord of my sins, and help me forgive those that offend me. Do not allow my sins to hinder my prayers in Jesus’ name, amen.
- Father, deliver me from the hands of my enemies, fight against those who fight against me, appear at the war front of all my spiritual battles; I can not do it on my own. I believe in the grace and powerful authority of your son Jesus Christ; I trust in thee completely. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
- Lord Jesus, wipe away my tears; I bring my problems to your feet this day. I trust in your ability to solve them. I have no other God to run to except thee. Thou has said with thee all things are possible. Thank you Lord, for prayers answered. Amen.
- I shall not die but live to proclaim the glory of God in my life. Amen
- I’m a child of grace, and his grace shall I abide in forever, amen.
Thank you very much for trusting entirely in the Lord and his power to save you from the hands of your enemies.
Now that you have made your prayers to him, the kingdom of darkness is in great sadness because the almighty has taken charge of your life. You are free from all bondage; your prayers are answered with faith. Keep praying and trusting in his grace and everlasting love. God bless you!