Are you finding it hard deleting your hot or not account? If yes, you are in the right place to know how to delete hot or not account either on phone or from the web.
Hot or Not was a rating site that allowed users to rate the attractiveness of photos submitted voluntarily by others. The site offered a matchmaking engine called ‘Meet Me’ and an extended profile feature called “Hotlists”.
Now let’s proceed to the other of the day being “ how to delete hot or not account on phone or from the web
How to Delete Hot or Not Account From Phone
- Login to your hot or not account
- Click on your profile picture located at the top left side of the home page
- While still on your profile page, click on the the circle that looks like a gear located at the top right of the page to access the “Settings” page
- Scroll to the bottom section to where you will see “Delete Account” and select the option and click on continue to proceed your account deletion
- Now select a reason for leaving / deleting your app
- Enter your password to confirm you are not deleting your account by mistake
- Enter the security code given and select done and your hot or not account will be deleted immediately.
How to Disconnect and Remove Hot or Not Account From Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook and click “Settings”
- Go to “Apps” section located at the left side of the screen
- Then click on the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
Delete Hot or Not Account by sending emails
- Go to your email and write a mail to hot or not support with the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- State clearly your reason for leaving the platform and include your registered email and username for easy access by the support
- On the subject space type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Click “send” and wait for about 2 business days but most times it takes some hours to get reviewed and deleted.
Here comes to the end of this article “how to delete hot or not account on phone and if found helpful, do not hesitate to use the social share button to share to those whom you think may be in need of this article, thanks for reading.