Tired of using your Picsart application and wish to close it, Here is a detailed step-to-step guide on how to delete your Picsart account. Kindly read to the bottom part of this article to get your account closed in a twinkle of an eye.
Picsart is a popular photo editing software made available for the iOS, Windows, and Andriod operating systems. With Picsart, one can create and edit comfortably a stunning image used on social bios and digital marketing solutions.
Picsart has it existed as far back as 2011 developed by Hovhannes Avoyan who happens to be the co-founder alongside two others Mikayel Vardanyan and Artavazd Mehrabyan with headquarter in San Francisco, California; 8a sinifi.
With all being said, Picsart users still want to delete their account as reason best known to them while some claimed they found a better alternative to the app but from the random post made on our forum, users who signed up to receive promotional newsletters complained of getting too many spam mails.
If your reason for deleting is due to excessive irrelevant mails it is recommended you unsubscribe from their newsletter and if still want to delete your account then follow us below.
How To Delete Picsart Account Permanently
Carefully follow the below steps to delete your picsart account as any mistake made might hinder your account deactivation process.
- Open your Picsart app
- Click on your “Profile” which is usually located at the lower right corner of your screen
- Tap on “Edit Account” located below your profile username and image
- Scroll down and click on “Delete Profile” ( Before deleting your profile, make sure to save all your images on your external storage or device as this will erase all your data including your Artwork done with the app.
- Having clicked on the “Delete Profile” option, Now select a reason for closing your account and follow the next step
- Finally, click on “Delete Profile” and your account will be successfully deleted
Another way to delete your Picsart account is by sending an email to support with the instruction to close your account. Follow the below steps to get it done
- On your mobile or webmail
- Compose a well-written email with the reason for closing your account and attach your username and registered email address for easy access by support official
- On the blank space for subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Recipient mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap “SEND” and wait for positive feedback from the support officials
Related: How To Delete Expedia Account
Here comes the end of this piece “How to delete picsart account” and if found helpful, do not hesitate to use the social share button to reach out to those interested in this topic.
Your comment regarding Picsart and other account deletion-related issues is highly welcomed. Thanks for reading and do have a wonderful day.