Learn how to delete StubHub account permanently with zero stress in this article. Here is an in-depth process involved to get rid of your account, read now.
StubHub is an accredited American ticket exchange and resale company that provides services for buyer and sellers of sports tickets, concerts, theatre and other live entertainment events.
StubHub from the initial stage of launch has grown from being the leading American Event and ticket exchange company to being the world largest and most trusted tickets marketplace.
It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States, founded by former Stanford business school students “Eric Baker & Jeff Fluhr” in the year 2000
Having said much about StubHub, let’s quickly dive into our main topic “Deactivating StubHub account”
How To Delete StubHub Account – Delete StubHub Account
The easiest way to delete your StubHub account is by contacting the support team via call or email and ask them to deactivate, delete your account.
Below are lists of contacts to reach out if you’d want to get rid of your account
|United States and Canada||1.866.788.2482|
|All other countries||+1.415.222.8400 (long-distance rates apply)|
Delete Account By Sending Email
- Go to your mobile or web email
- Compose a well-written mail stating the reason for deleting your account
- Attach your registered username for easy access by the support team
- On the subject blank type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- The recipient addresses firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “SEND” and your request will be attended to following with a confirmation mail once your StubHub account is successfully deleted
Related: How To Delete Walgreens Account
Found this piece helpful? Do not hesitate to use the social share button to reach out to those interested in knowing how to delete StubHub account.
Your comment regarding this article should be entered via the comment section as we’d be glad to attend to your request. Thanks for reading and do have a wonderful day.