Deleting an account you no longer need help to minimize your online footprint. If you are fed up with your wish account I’d recommend you delete it by following this detailed A-z process included on how to delete wish account.
If you are an online shopper, you must have heard of Wish as an e-commerce website that sells consumer products such as electronics, clothing, kitchen appliances, home decor, beauty products, baby toys, Hand accessories, footwear and many more.
Due to wish not meeting up to their user base probably as a result of inexpensive price people tend to delete their account for an alternative.
Before deleting your account here are some things to keep in mind
- Your account can not be in reversible
- You are not having any undergoing order
- You don’t have money on your wish wallet /balance
- No present dispute on your account
Pls, bear in mind that wish only support account deletion with countries where the privacy law are eligible.
If you are deleting your wish account due to excessive spam mails then it is recommended you unsubscribe from a promotional newsletter which can be done by simply clicking on the bottom link attached to all incoming mails or better still mark all mail from wish as spam.
If the above reason for deleting your account is inappropriate and best known by you then we are keen to provide you with a solution to your account deletion.
Before we get started, there are several means to delete your account which are
- Via wish app
- By visiting the wish website
- Or by sending mail
How to Delete Wish Account Permanently
- Open your mobile app
- Go to settings by tapping on the icon located at the top left side
- Account settings
- Select deactivate account
- Follow the on screened instructions by clicking yes to confirm
- And your account is successfully deleted
Delete your account via the website
- Go to the website https://wish.com
- Login to your account
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Account Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom page, you will see the “Manage Account” option usually in a red colour
- Click manage account
- Select Deactivate account
- Follow the on-screen instruction and your account will be successfully deleted
Read Also: How To Delete Western Union Account
If your account is linked to Facebook, you may consider following the below instructions
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to Settings
- Under settings scroll down to where you will see Apps and websites
- Click Apps and website
- Select Wish and click on the remove option
- Tap Remove from the pop-up notifications and your account will be successfully deleted
Delete Wish Account by Sending Email
- On your email either on mobile or web browser
- Compose a mail to Support@wish.com
- On the subject space type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Now write em a well-composed message stating the reason for leaving the platform and also attached your registered username and email address
- Click SEND
- Wait for about 24hours for a confirmation mail
I believed with the above-mentioned ways you can personally delete your wish account with no stress and if found helpful do not hesitate to use the social share button to reach those interested in knowing how to delete wish account. Thanks for reading and do have a lovely day 🥳