How do you fix powerbeats that won’t charge or power on?
There are a few things you can try to get your headphones back up and running. This blog post will help walk you through some of the most common fixes for this problem.
The first thing we recommend is checking to make sure the battery isn’t dead by plugging in your earbuds with the cord, then turning them on with no battery inserted. If they turn on with the cord, but not when using batteries, it’s likely just an issue with the battery. Replacing it should be relatively easy!
If you have a powerbeats and it won’t turn on, or the battery is not charging properly, there are numerous things that could be wrong.
How to Fix Powerbeats Not Powering On or Won’t Charge
- Powerbeats may need to be charged for more than 12 hours before first use. Verify if your device feels warm while plugged in (older devices tend to feel cold). If so, unplug the charger from the outlet for 30 minutes then plug back in and continue charging until the green light appears.
- Check proper connection of both ends of the USB cable into the box with headphones as well as port on computer/charger
- Ensure that red LED light is lit up when fully connected – this indicates charge being transferred to powerbeats via USB cord
- Powerbeats are not properly connected to the computer. Check that the green light on the powerbeats box is lit up
- Powerbeats are too far away from your device, move the headset closer so there isn’t a loss of connection, or use another USB port
- Update the firmware by plugging in headphones and turning them on while unplugged from the charger (power level should be below 30%)
Contact customer service if none of these tips fix the issue!
The best way to avoid this problem altogether is to check for updates before using powerbeats for the first time and always charge regularly with the correct equipment. If you have any other questions about how to get fixed please contact the customer support team at email@example.com
It is important to know that powerbeats are designed as outdoor and fitness products. If you use them primarily for indoor activities, they won’t last very long because of the constant movement.
The beating will be too much for the battery life in this case. As a result, make sure your headphones are charged before going on your next adventure or exercising outdoors! Remembering to charge these types of devices may seem like common sense but it can go overlooked when we get caught up with our work day-to-day lives.
This article provides helpful information about how to avoid this issue by taking care of one small detail ahead of time so that you don’t have any surprises while out on an outing!
You can fix your powerbeats by following the steps in our blog post. We hope this article helped you and we’re happy to help if you have any more questions! If not, feel free to share it with a friend that might need some advice on their headphones.