The excessive development and growth of Bitcoin promote the creation of new digital currencies.
Based on blockchain technology, the network on which the main cryptocurrency bases its activity, and other technologies, such as big data and geo-location, demands arise that seek to offer the investor advantages that are greater than the returns on their investments, making Bitcoin worth buying.
Bitcoins have no physical basis, that is, they are represented in any physical material, but the new sustainable cryptocurrencies are created or launched into circulation through a process that is carried out through the use of powerful computer equipment, whose main objective is to solve problems complex math.
Most Projected sustainable cryptocurrencies
Currently, there are more than 4500 virtual currencies, which seek to support the problems caused by operations carried out with them, some of the most prominent are:
- SOLARCOIN, is comprehensive, decentralized and autonomous from any government control. It has the ability to be exchanged like any other cryptocurrency, only it promotes environmental protection through the use of solar energy as an electrical generator.
- BITGREEN, originated in 2017, with the purpose of reducing the negative image that bitcoin mining has produced in the world, by using a large amount of electrical energy and in turn generating noise pollution during the mining process. The proposal is sustainable cryptocurrencies
- CARDANO, constitutes the representation of Ethereum and smart contracts in cryptocurrencies that promote sustainability and protection of the environment
- RIPPLE, it is a previously extracted token that is used to join transfers of assets, with the network capable of managing more 1500 transactions per second.
- NANO, It arises in response to the enormous electrical consumption that bitcoin requires, this cryptocurrency works independently of traditional mining since its emission requires much less energy consumption than the others.
There are many more sustainable cryptocurrencies but this article would be enough to mention them and specify their benefits, for the virtual market and other aspects such as environmental impact.
These new currencies also called green cryptocurrencies, gaining popularity for their less polluted way of operating.
The social costs of sustainable cryptocurrencies
The strong integration of green cryptocurrencies, an incentive to its main applicants, the younger masses, are analyzing the social costs imposed by some of the traditional digital currencies, which, together with cases of fraud, wallet robberies, and the high exchange rate of value that characterizes them, are raising the need to form a more sustainable and secure crypto-asset market.
The creation of this type of cryptocurrency significantly favored the rise and development of others such as Bitcoin, they have provided the possibility of supporting campaigns to solve environmental problems caused by high energy consumption when operating and trading.
How pleasant it is to note that there is not only interest in financial gain, but there is also interest in improving the damage caused by the strategies developed to market cryptocurrencies, the world needs everyone and we must raise awareness among large investors to promote their growth.
For everything to proceed and work in the best way, a balance must be achieved between all the interested parties so that this virtual commerce progresses and extends into the future, from which we will all obtain the best benefits and working together, it will be possible.
For cryptocurrencies to reach have the success that everyone wants and expects, providing economic gains to all parties and minimizing the risks of collateral damage to both people and the environment, the latter being the most benefited with the creation of these new less polluted currencies named for generating less damage in terms of energy consumption, less computer equipment for handling, which would then be easy to reuse.
The world of cryptocurrencies is very broad and every day, a new issue arises around this medium either to give credit or to deteriorate its position in the markets, but this will not be a reason for withdrawal for many, rather it is considered as a strategy to make yourself known and improve your credibility.
From the exponential growth of Bitcoins cryptocurrencies, the appearance of new digital currencies is promoted and, hand in hand with Blockchain technology, some alternatives appear that try to offer the user benefits that go beyond the returns on their investments and therefore now there are sustainable crypto.